Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tacoma Boudoir Photographer ~ “M”

SONY DSC

If you had asked me a few years ago if I would be interested in boudoir photography I most likely would have said ‘no’ without truly giving it any consideration.  It wasn’t until we did our first session over a year ago that I realized what a beautiful service this was for women!  It’s a true celebration in your beauty, grace and womanhood.  It’s sexy, it’s a sense of freedom, a sense of beauty and more than anything it’s a HUGE confidence builder!

Mary is a mother of three and like most women she was starting to tell us what was ‘wrong’ with her.  We didn’t want to hear that!  We wanted to know what she loved about herself.  And like most women, she had to think about it a minute.  She did come up with some and as the night progressed her smile grew, her confidence grew and I’m pretty sure I saw her walking out a few feet off the ground, giddy and ready to conquer the world ahead of her.  That was probably the most beautiful sight for me.

http://www.familyaffairphotography.com/private-affair-boudoir ~ 253-970-5689

No comments:

Post a Comment